NotePost is a cloud-based notetaking app.
- Color-code your notes and use the favorites feature to keep your thoughts together.
- Keep track of your day by creating checklists. Existing notes can be converted into checklists with a single tap, and items can be marked as done with another tap.
Across All Your Devices
- Your notes are available on everything, thanks to a fast and clean web version. We implemented the Nextcloud Notes API, so most notetaking apps that support Nextcloud will support NotePost. Official desktop and mobile apps coming soon.
- Notes can be easily downloaded as Markdown text, HTML, or OpenDocument text (.odt, compatible with most popular office software).
- NotePost uses Markdown formatting, a method of showing bold or italic text, lists, headings, and more with plain text. Don't worry about learning Markdown though, you can use the formatting toolbar instead!