There are several reports you can generate, and a few different formats to choose from.
Go to the Reports/Export page. Select a report type and format, then press Generate Report. You will be prompted to download a file containing the report, or, in the case of the HTML web page format, a new browser tab will open with the report.
- All items in the database.
- List of categories.
- List of locations.
- Understocked Items
- List of items where the available quantity is less than the needed quantity.
- CSV text file
- A Comma Seperated Values file, where each record is on a new line and columns are seperated with commas. Viewable in most text editors and spreadsheet applications.
- ODS spreadsheet
- An Open Document Format spreadsheet. Can be used in LibreOffice Calc, Excel, and all spreadsheet applications that follow modern standards for document file format.
- HTML web page
- A HTML table. Viewable in web browsers and some office applications, such as LibreOffice Writer.