Skip to content
- Setup a LAMP server with PHP 7.2, including PHP extensions mbstring, zip, gd, and imagick
database.sql into your database server
settings.php and fill in your DB info
- Set the URL of the install
- Setup "apps" with specifics for your install.
- Setup the email settings to receive alerts you configure later in ManagePanel
composer install (or
composer.phar install) and
git submodule init && git submodule update to install dependency libraries
- Edit the database table
apikeys and add some API keys for the other apps to use
- From a web browser, visit
http://apps/url (or whatever your setup is). If you did everything right, you should see a login screen.
- Now go to
http://apps/url/setup.php and create an admin account.
- Install ManagePanel to setup additional user accounts.